Bridgman Kingston Modular Lounge Chair
The outstanding Kingston range by Bridgman brings you the finest modular outdoor furniture in the UK. Entirely customisable to your own space, the Kingston benefits from deep luxurious cushions, all supplied in a waterproof and stainproof fabric. The modular lounge chair is the perfect accompaniment to the Kingston range finishing off the display perfectly.
- Pure Weave - Mushroom colour with a traditional 5mm weave
- New products being added to the range throughout the season - keep checking back!
- All pieces available individually - construct your own bespoke set!
- Waterproof cushions included as standard in grey or beige
- Frames are suitable for use outside all year round and have been tested in temperatures ranging from -70°C to +80°C
- 10 Year manufacturers guarantee applies to this set. Contact us for full terms and conditions
For those seeking the best, the Bridgman ranges will never disappoint. Often on display in store to view so why not give us a call!
|Model Stock Code||FSPR KLAW G/B|
|JB Stock Status||In Stock|
|Made From||Garden Rattan|
|Chair Dimension||H850 x W950 x D900mm|
No video available for this product.
*Free Delivery for orders over £250 placed online
Orders placed online over £250* are delivered FREE through our standard delivery service. Delivery charges for orders below £250 are displayed in the check out, as are other delivery options listed below. Restrictions may apply. Click here for details.
Standard Delivery Service £30.00
Delivery to any ground floor room in your home or garden, UK mainland only.
Premium Delivery Service £50.00
Usually a Two Man delivery service to any ground floor room in your home or garden, UK mainland only. Each piece of furniture will be carefully unwrapped and all packaging will be taken away and disposed of using environmentally friendly procedures.
White Glove Delivery Service £75.00
Just sit back and leave it all to us! As per our Premium Delivery service with the additional benefit of us assembling all of the furniture and leaving it ready for use.